A facility in Oklahoma seeks a locum tenens hospitalist physician to provide coverage. The assignment schedule is most weekends, 7 am to 7 pm, and no call is required. Each physician sees an average of 12 to 15 patients per day. The ideal candidate has an active OK license, is board certified or board eligible with ACLS certification, and is proficient in central line management. CompHealth can help physicians without an OK license obtain one. CompHealth recruiters can place you in all types of facilities from top-10 hospitals to remote clinics. Locum tenens physicians will help solve the demand challenges facing hospitals and their patients for decades to come.
- Certification: BC or BE
- License: Oklahoma
- Schedule: most weekends, 7 am to 7 pm
- Call: no call
- Caseload: 12 to 15 patients per day
- Other Certification: ACLS
- Procedures: central line management
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
A facility in Oklahoma seeks a locum tenens hospitalist physician to provide coverage. The assignment schedule is most weekends, 7 am to 7 pm, a...
Associated topics: bilingual, care, care physician, family practice, family practice physician, general practice, outpatient, physician md, practice physician, urgent care